Friday, July 15, 2016

FASHION FRIDAY: The Corporate Chick


Fridays are one of the best days of the week not only because it's the end of the week but because it's Fashion Friday and new styles are up for grabs for free. lol

Today's style is for the corporate fly chicks in the game. You can still be a workaholic but still look chick and fly at the same time.

With no further ado, let's hop into today's style...
So, green isn't my color but I decided to take the color risk and hope you guys don't think I am looking like a circus clown. lol

This green flapping ear dress I got during my Pageant days for the interview part of  Miss Texas U.S.A and yes, I contested in a pageant. lol...
 Paired with a 2 inch black heel for comfort in a working environment. Also, a black belt that came with the dress to give the waist line some definition for that classy but chick look. Decided to go with a colorful purse because it goes with pretty much every color you can think of. This purse is a year or two old but I can't just let it go because it's just too pretty. lol
And guess what? This look is just way under $150. Looking like a boss doesn't have to be expensive.

Let me know what you guys think of today's look and color on me. :)

Outfit Details
Dress: Macy's
Belt: Came with the dress
Shoe: Payless
Handbag: DD's Discount

3 comments:

  1. Green looks so good on you. You look lovely!

    amakamedia.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you, dear. Also, thanks for stopping by. Come back.

      Delete
    2. Thanks you, dear. Also, thanks for stopping by. Come back.

      Delete

Respect others opinion

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Reporter, Model, Blogger, Host, TV Personality